Terminal shell making it easier to control the configuration of routers & more
You may also like
WinAgents RouterTweak is a specialized terminal shell making it easier to control the configuration of routers, switches and firewalls from the Cisco Systems company.
Knowing the principles of working with the command line interface of Cisco devices, you can use WinAgents RouterTweak to automate the most common tasks of network device administration. This approach saves your time by allowing you to hand over routine operations to the program.
Here are some benefits you get by using WinAgents RouterTweak:
- Reducing the time needed to connect to a device. Having specified the username and password for connecting to a device only once, you will not have to spend time on entering them again when you connect to your router next time. WinAgents RouterTweak will enter the account data itself and switch to the privileged mode if necessary.
- Viewing the configuration of a device in a convenient form. Just click once to get the configuration of your device in a visual form. Syntax highlighting and the structure tree of the device configuration will allow you to quicker find your bearings among numerous configuration commands.
- Increasing the speed of work with access control lists (ACL). WinAgents RouterTweak allows you to do without a TFTP server while editing access control lists. You can add, edit and remove commands located in the middle of ACLs. The program knows about the peculiarities of using the command line interface with Cisco access control lists and takes them into account while editing ACLs.
- Usability in editing the configuration of devices. It is easier to edit configuration commands due to the context help system. While you are adding a new command to the configuration file, WinAgents RouterTweak requests its possible parameters from the device. In the process of editing commands, you see the list of available variants for each command all the time and can select one of them without entering the entire string.
- Usability in carrying out common tasks of Cisco device administration. Several mouse clicks are enough to print out the configuration of a device, copy it to a file or save it to NVRAM.